Professional Associations enhance the profile of a profession, improve the knowledge base of members, provide support service and offer a suite of best in class products exclusive for their members.
For many professional associations, a tailored insurance program for their members can be a significant member benefit. A successful program should have the following characteristics:
- Support the associations objective to retain and attract members
- Policy coverage must meet and exceeding minimum industry requirements
- Policy coverage must be relevant to the risk profile of the industry
- The insurer must be an APRA regulated insurer with a strong Australian brand
- Program pricing must be competitive and consistent
- Response to member enquiries must be professional, accurate and timely
- Ability to transact and deliver policy enquiries online
- The processing of policies and certificates must be efficient – turnaround time less than 24 hours
- Outstanding and proactive claims support
Focus Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd has the skills and insurance market relationships to develop, implement, manage and administer member insurance programs.
We look forward to discussing your unique insurance program needs.
Our current association partners include: