Design and Construction Professionals
Design and Construction professionals work in a complex and dynamic industry. Ever changing processes, products, environmental regulations, building codes, OH&S provisions create new opportunities and new risks.
A rock solid professional indemnity insurance program should enable your business to take advantage of those new opportunities and help you better manage your risk exposure.
Focus Insurance Brokers will consider a number of factors when arranging a professional indemnity policy for design and constructions professionals. These will include:
- Requirements of registration boards and other regulatory bodies
- Current, past and future activities of your business
- Client base i.e domestic, commercial, industrial, government, etc
- Contractual obligations
- Project specific requirements
- Excess / Risk Retention attitudes
- Claims experience – frequency and severity
- Retroactive cover
- Indemnity Limit
- Internal risk management procedures
Focus Inurance brokers will submit a comprehensive underwriting proposal to select insurance companies and negotiate a policy that will protect your specific risk profile at the best possible price.
Focus Insurance Brokers can also assist with your other insurance needs including:
- Management / Directors and Officers Liability
- Business Interruption
- Motor Vehicle
- Contract Works
- Trade Credit