Cover for TRANZnet members
As a TRANZnet member, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance is a requirement and an important part of your risk management strategy.
We have tailored a product for you with Guild Insurance Limited that offers Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance cover under the one policy.
Our product is designed to cover you for the following services:
Provision of accredited training, licensing, assessment and consultancy for:
- Safe handling of dangerous goods (classroom based);
- Safe use of commercial vehicles, heavy motor and plant and equipment to the logistics, construction, mining and associated industries;
- Programmes in tourist, caravan park operation, business services, foresty and manufacturing mineral products
- NHVAS Auditing
And, if you need to extend or tailor this cover, we can customise the policy to suit your your individual requirements.
Some key benefits of our insurance program include:
- Your own individual policy (not part of a Master/Umbrella Policy arrangement)
- Low excesses in the event of a claim
- Free run-off cover for 12 months following business closure or your retirement
- Unlimited Retrospective Cover
To arrange a quote, please complete our online application below and we will get back in touch with you.